Posts Tagged ‘Lifting’
Another Crossfit workout I want to share!
This one LOOKS easy but it is one of those that you feel the NEXT day.
3 rounds for time
- 50 Air Squats (advance it and jump squat)
- 3 pullups/3 dips
- 10 hang power cleans (we used 65 lbs)
I completed mine in 10 minutes 57 seconds. That is right.. not 11 minutes. You don’t round when it comes to exercises completed for time.
Want a good Crossfit workout to try?! If you have access to some equipment (this workout is not body weight only) try this workout… it’s fast moving and will get your heart rate up and build muscle and work all sort of your body you didn’t know existed =)
ALL OF THESE MOVES:
- 40 seconds on
- 20 seconds off
- 8 rounds- Stay at each move 8 times before moving on to the next
- Bear Complex w/ Olympic bar
- Rower- don’t rest during the 20 seconds “off” just back off of your intensity. No rower? Use any piece of cardio equipment, a jump rope, OR just run in place
- Deadlift w/ Olympic bar
- Push Press w/ Olympic bar
- Box Jump- no box? Just jump high and bend your knees, use a bosu ball, or heck just on your couch
- Sit-Ups- we just machinery for this but a simple sit-up on the floor will give you a workout
You can see my results in the chart below (along with some of my other fellow cross-fitters
*note, I did a TON of deadlifts only because I started there and used really low-weight as a warm up for about 20 of them*