Archive for June 7th, 2012 | Daily archive page
So I know I have been a little well MIA for the last week and it is due to 2 reasons…
- I have been traveling (again!)
- Engaged and Running got REVAMPED! Did you notice?
I decided that I wanted the blog to have a new look and feel. Something that represented me a little bit more. A little more color- bolder fun fonts, something that I had more control over. So I reached out to a few of my blogging friends for advice (thank you Andrea at Andrea Out Loud for your e-mail) and checked out some friends blogs for inspiration. I am still not sure what I want to do with that header up there- I am hoping my photographer for the wedding Scott Duncan will come up with a great new picture in September that I can use as my header. I’ll find some cute tennis shoes to rock with my wedding dress. So here is the beginning of the new blog- special thanks to my handsome wonderful amazing (insert brown nose here) fiance who helped more than he ever thought he would have to to get this transferred over, uploaded, and transformed to the new site!
So now that I am running my own site and I have some more flexibility I want Engaged and Running to be awesome! I want it to benefit you and people you know. I want it to inspire people, make them laugh, give them a break from their day to day grind that we all get way to comfortable with.
So here is what I need from you!
- What kind of stuff do you want to see on here? More wedding tips and tricks? More work-outs?
- Do serious post or funny post get you going? Or do you like a mixture of both?
- How often is too much for you? How often is not enough? Is it a post every day that gets you going or do you like a few suprises during the week?