It has been a CRAZY week! I mean seriously absolutely nuts. Between work meetings from 7:30am-5pm and then dinner every night (Doubletree hotel, Wasabi, and Bravo) I am literally WIPED out. Not to mention I started the second book of The Hunger Games series, Catching Fire, which is keeping me up at night because I get so absorbed in the story I just can’t stop reading. I guess it’s a good thing that I get that involved in what I read but when you are up to 1am reading and then have to sit in meetings for 9 hours the next day it gets just a little bit crazy! I wanted to get a post in tonight but knew I was short on time so here is my effort at getting in something for you all because I don’t want to leave you hanging!
I also have some cupcakes to brag about at the bottom!
So here are some random questions about me! Just for fun! Seriously random, things that even those of you that know me really well may not have ever thought to ask haha
- Have you ever had an imaginary friend? Not that I remember. I used to play with my dolls and trolls a lot and talk to them like they were people but they weren’t really imaginary because other people saw them too haha
- How much do you use ketchup (1 – not at all, 5 – on all foods)? A solid 3 I think
- What’s the meaning of life? To make a difference in the world and have fun doing it
- ]If you were a worm, how long would you be? Oh gosh just a little guy. 4 or 5 inches probably. Longer than that and I would just be gross.
- In scale from 1-5, how afraid of dark are you? If it is dark AND storming like a 4. If it is just dark like a 1
- How much cash do you have on you? Some change… literally that is it
- Name the brand of shoes you’ve recently worn: Guess
- What did the last text message on your phone say? “yea for sure make that happen” to Kara but I wish this question asked what my funny text from yesterday said because I was more interesting yesterday
- Who told you they loved you last? My mom this morning
- What is your current desktop picture? A picture of me and my parents
- If you had to choose between a millions bucks and being able to fly, which would you choose? The money and then I would buy my own plane and fly anytime I wanted to
- If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you look like and what would you do? Umm I would have a six pack and those sexy lines that guys get right above their other sexy parts haha. I would have brown hair I think, blue eyes, good muscle arms and a killer smile- I’m talking like perfectly straight teeth and so freaking white they could blind someone.
- What is one unique thing that your afraid of? Drive by shootings- hey it could happen
- You have been given the opportunity to create the half-hour TV show of your own design. What is it called and what’s the premise? “Happily Started” and it would be a show about me helping people purpose to each other. Unique fun ideas. TLC should read this and want me to be on their network. This would be a great fit right after or before Say Yes to the Dress
- Your house is on fire, holy shit! You have just enough time to run in there and grab ONE inanimate object. Don’t worry, your loved ones and pets have already made it out safely. So what’s the one thing you’re going to save from that blazing inferno? Easiest question on this list, my black baby doll
So some of you may already know this but I am not by any means a chef or baker. I like to cook (sometimes) and I like to bake (once in a blue moon) but during tax season I do try to make my favorite accountants some treats! Last year I made lemon cupcakes that one of the gals in the office LOVED so I promised to make some more this year and I made them extra special!
Check these babies out!
Yea that’s right I made the icing pretty AND I added a Lemonhead candy on the top to really make it something special!
Considering everything was just out of the box I thought they turned out pretty cute! I just used lemon cake mix and lemon icing… and I bought this icing kit from Walmart that had everything I needed inside!